We hate terms and conditions as much as you, so we shall try and keep them to a minimum. To protect each other...
- All charges are +VAT
- Payment for services or parts are due on completion. We accept credit and debit cards using a traditional Chip'n'Pin machine.
- Business clients are invoiced net 30 days.
- Parts remain the property of Quick Call Dave Ltd until fully paid.
- Where a 'per day' rate is offered, this is for 8 hours work.
- Where a 'per man day' rate is offered, this is for 8 hours work.
- Our rates are distance based, we have domestic and business local rates and adapt these for clients further afield where travel time is fairly accommodated.
2. General Terms
- Your legal rights take precedent under UK law.
- We generally work 9am - 6pm.
- Out of hours appointments are available.
- Phone: if we are with a client, please leave a message, we never answer the phone when with a client. I hope you'll appreciate this policy.
- Our maximum liability to you shall be limited to the cost of the service provided or product(s) purchased.
- Some problems resolve themselves through automated updates, restarting the computer, etc. If you cancel a local 1 hour call out at short notice, we understand.
- Local constitutes the general area of Clevedon, Tickenham and Nailsea.
- If you have booked a multi-hour appointment, cancellation charges may be applied when cancelled within 48 hours. The charge is 50% of the time booked.
- Whilst we take every care whilst repairing equipment, due to the bonding process, screens and parts may not fit back together exactly as new. We can't control this and cannot be held liable for this. We do our best to minimise this risk.
- In the course of repair, glass may crack beyond repair at no fault of our technician. You acknowledge that risk. We take every care to avoid this and cannot be held responsible for replacement or consequential loss.
- Parts ordered against an accepted quotation may incur a restocking fee if they can be returned to the supplier. If parts cannot be returned, the items will need to be paid for unless they can be easily sold on to another client at Quick Call Dave Ltd's discretion.
- The visibility of any repair, witness marks or slight abrasions to screen plastics, aluminum surrounds etc cannot be avoided in all cases due to the manufacturing process - some units are manufactured not to be dismantled, these marks will be minimised through skill and care, but some cannot be avoided.
- We will perform our service to the best of our ability at a time and location to be agreed between us. Sometimes appointments take longer than expected and we will spend more time than expected. We reserve the right to change this appointment time for any reason. We will notify you in advance if possible, but in any case, as soon as we are able to contact you.
- Terms and conditions may change from time to time.